Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Before the Throne of God

When Satan tempts me to despair and tells me of the guilt within, upward I look and see Him there who made an end of all my sin. Because the sinless Savior died my sinful soul is counted free. For God the just is satisfied to look on Him and pardon me. I am working on playing this song this week, we have started to attend our friends the Renslow's church family which meets in each others homes and I have been playing music each week for some musical praise. We have had a lot of things to praise God for over the last two months. I have found a job at a flight school in Winston-Salem which wasn't even looking for help. It can only be attributed to God; I still have no idea why the owner magically decided to take on more help. I am helping out in management and special projects, and instructing any students I can find. We are definitely struggling financially sometimes makes it hard to have faith in God. I thought about the opposite though; which is might be worse. When you have everything you need with no financial problems, you stop relying on God for daily needs. I would rather be struggling with faith than have a complete absence of the need for it. Katy has been working hard at Old Navy putting in a lot of hours, and I have been doing anything I can at the flight school to make some money including washing planes and office work. We are barely paying bills, but I am glad to be finally on a track towards what we believe is our mission from God. I am doing excellent in my classes and only have a couple more weeks of this semester. I am registered for spring semester, but do not know how I am going to pay for it. It will be around $700 plus books. Please pray for God to deliver us some assistance. We believe God is in control of every aspect of our life and ultimately all the money is His. I thank God Katy and I have not been sick so far this year, and I have been able to attend every day of class. I have also been working one third shift at Harris Teeter for some extra income. Please pray for Katy and me to grow more spiritually together and to pray more; pray that Katy would find a job that would be more set hours, better pay, and benefits. Ask of me, and I will make the nations your inheritance, the ends of the earth your possession. I would love to be able to take my bibles classes I need soon, and get some more flight training in for my experience, tailwheel and seaplane. Please pray for us to continue to do God’s will whether it be a huge miracle pay off of our loans, or a good job to get us debt free after I finish my A&P. I have been envisioning some sort of organization to help promote missionary aviation to younger pilots from middle to college age, and possibly somewhat into the training aspect of it. I am asking God to help me decipher my vision. I think it would be beneficial for making disciple of all nations and spreading the gospel. Please pray for my family and God’s hand in their lives.

1 comment:

  1. Micael,

    This is way better than CREED's thoughts :) You guys rock! :)

    -Tim

    ReplyDelete